Authors: Jesper Manniche, Karin Topsø Larsen, Rikke Brandt Broegaard and Emil Holland.
This Handbook is the result of work carried out in Work Package 3 in the Interreg South Baltic innovation project, CIRTOINNO. The CIRTOINNO project aims to increase the innovativeness
of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) within the tourism sector by supporting the integration of circular economy elements into their services, products and business models.
The project results are to be implemented by project partners in the participating South Baltic regions: Pomerania (Poland), Klaipeda (Lithuania), Blekinge and Kalmar (Sweden)
and Bornholm (Denmark). The partners are:
1. Pomerania Development Agency (Pomerania/Poland) – Lead Partner
2. Klaipeda Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts (Klaipeda/Lithuania)
3. Public Institution Strategic Self-Management Institute (Klaipeda/Lithuania)
4. Energy Agency for Southeast Sweden (Kronoberg, Blekinge, Kalmar/Sweden)
5. Institute of Fluid-Flow Machinery Polish Academy of Sciences (Pomerania/Poland)
6. Centre for Regional and Tourism Research (Bornholm/Denmark)
7. Linnaeus University School of Business and Economics (Kalmar/Sweden).
Circular economy, innovation, knowledge dynamics and food and experience economy in rural areas.
Regional development, regional education planning and youth mobility imperatives.